Sunday 29 April 2012

Party Themes ~ Digital Downloads

I have recently came across this wonderful person named Marissa of Delightful Digitals.  In the past 2 days she has custom made me 2 different and very opposite digital paper packs for some of my upcoming theme parties. Sometimes when you are designing a party it is hard to find a certain unique item and thats when you turn to a custom product designed just for you.  Well she delivered more then I could have ever expected.  Take a peek at what she has done for me.  I cannot wait to start on these parties and the final product.


and



Are these prints not just fantastic.  Find Marissa on Etsy here.  You will not be disappointed.  Thank you so much Marissa.

Cheryl ~ Jazzy Celebrations

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I'm really thrilled that you're happy with everything. You were great to work with and I'd be happy to work with you again in the future!

    ReplyDelete